Every donation helps the Town of York Historical Society and Toronto’s First Post Office research, interpret, and promote the history of the Town of York and early Toronto, and to advocate on behalf of the preservation of the Town of York’s surviving built environment.
We are truly grateful for the generosity of our donors, who choose to donate funds and in-kind gifts to help support our efforts. We are fortunate to have the support of of generous donor and members and we are grateful for each and every one of them.
In addition to the donors listed here, we are thankful for the many smaller contributions that make our work possible.
- Art of Abstraction – Painting by Artist Kareen Hague
- Arts Market – Artisan Gift Basket
- Beam Paints – Large Shell Watercolour Gift Set
- Blue Banana Market – Artisan Gift Basket
- Cafe Oro di Napoli – Gift Card
- Corktown Designs – His & Hers Nooka Watches
- JÉRÔME | Art & Photography – Portrait Photography Sessions
- Kozlik’s Canadian Mustard – Mustard Variety Packs
- Le Petit Déjeuner – Gift Certificates
- Maureen Somerville – Specialty Toronto Walking Tour
- Mirvish Productions – Theatre Tickets
- Preservation House – Gift Certificates
- Real Estate with the Bishops – Framed Print
- ROMWalks – Plus Walking Tour Tickets
- Rooster Coffee House – Gift Card & Bag of Freshly Ground Coffee
- Shirley & Ron Levene – Art Print & Art Calendar
- Soulpepper Theatre Company – Theatre Ticket Vouchers
- Sparkplug Coffee – Coffee Gift Pack
- Tarragon Theatre – Theatre Tickets
- The Haunted Walk Toronto – Tour Vouchers
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – Dinner for Two
- Top Drawer Vintage Art – Framed Antique Print
- Toronto London Calling – British-Themed Pillow
- Toronto Silent Film Festival – Festival Passes
BMO Bank of Montreal – King & Church Branch
Please reach out to us at email@example.com to find out about Sponsorship opportunities.