Need space for your book launch, staff meeting, crafting party, lecture, meet-up, or get-together?
Toronto’s First Post Office offers space at very reasonable rates!
Our main rental space is our Reading Room, but rentals include use of the Post Office, the Exhibit Room, a small kitchen and washroom.
Rental space is available during and after opening hours. However, museum spaces are also available to the public during opening hours. If you require exclusive use of the space, we encourage you to rent after-hours.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday, 10am – 4pm
Sunday, 12pm – 4pm
Closed: holiday Mondays and the Sundays preceding.
- Space Dimensions: 315.0 sq ft.
- Wooden and metal chairs available, wooden and plastic folding tables available.
- Use of a small kitchen included in rentals, including microwave, sink, small refrigerator.
- Tech available: Digital projector, projection screen, laptop (extra charge may apply).
- Staff will be available and on site during rental period.
- Transit: closest TTC stops are at King and Jarvis via the 504 Streetcar, or Queen and Sherbourne via the 501 Streetcar.
- Parking: Street parking, underground parking available nearby.
- Accessibility: Stairs at main entrance; stair-free entrance available; please call for accessibility information.
Cancellation and Payment Policy
We require 48 hours notice of cancellation for a full refund, otherwise a fee of 50% of the rental fee will apply.
Payment is by cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
Please call or email to inquire about our rates.
How to Book
Email email@example.com or phone 416-865-1833.